Incredibly, we still have a few tickets left to this Saturday’s 3rd Annual Big Bust Clothing Swap, but they won’t last long once I tell you what we have in store.
First, the goody bags include $20 gift cards to Magic Corsets in Forest Hills, Queens (I wrote about my niece’s first bra fitting there in 2011 and the great experience with Black Girls Run last year). Magic Corsets’ inventory makes it worth taking the E train to Forest Hills. There’s also a Fox’s that carries Byron Lars just down the street.
What else is in the goody bags? Great coupons from Urkye, Lion’s Lair, Emilio Cavallini and Sunday Intimates!
Second, the raffle prizes are amazing, and for each top, bra or dress you bring, you’ll receive one raffle ticket (up to a total of ten). Thanks to our generous raffle sponsors, here’s what you can win:
- Falling in Love short from Fraulein Annie (by the way, Kaori’s Closet has just received a new shipment of this line–I’m on my way over there soon to see if I can fit the Falling in Love bra now that I’m a smaller size than I was when I tried the 36G in 2012)
- Dress from Bolero Beachwear (your choice of short or maxi–I’m loving my maxi dress)
- Bra from All Undone (haven’t you been craving this brand since it launched last year?)
- Comexim bra from Wellfitting (a/k/a Leah’s favorite bra brand)
- Cami and panty set from Real Girls Lingerie (another brand I’ve always wanted to try)
- Perfect Cami (still my go-to for cleavage coverage)
- $50 gift certificate to Suzette’s Lingerie
Third, LOOK WHO ELSE IS COMING!
- Bolero’s founder and designer is flying in from Miami so that you can try her dresses in person.
- Campbell & Kate’s amazing seamstress will be here to answer any alterations questions that you have–including for items you’re not swapping, so bring those pieces from the back of your closet that you’ve always meant to get fixed.
- Meet Hourglassy‘s fabulous columnists. Tina (all the way from Finland!), Leah and Mia are as wonderful in person as you would expect them to be from their writing.
Fourth–the whole reason we’re doing this–you’re going to walk away with something new to you and know that those valuable bust-fitting pieces you’ve relinquished have gone to a worthy home.
Best of all, you are going to have so much fun trading stories and tips about the full-busted life. Where else will you get such informed opinionsÂ on what to wear and how to wear it than from the like-minded (and bodied!) group of busty women that you’re going to meet this Saturday?