We’re devastated to announce that one of our favorite full-bust-friendly brands, Bolero Beachwear, is closing up shop. Proprietor Patricia (one of the nicest and most joyful people we know!) is moving on to other things. She tells us the brand may return one day, but for now it’s time to say goodbye.
Patricia has always been incredibly supportive of Hourglassy, so we hope you’ll all be supportive of her too and perhaps leave a nice note on the Bolero social media.
The Bolero shop will remain open to accept orders through Dec 29, so if you’ve had your eye on anything, now’s your last chance to purchase it—at a discount, no less! Here are the rest of the details:
- All prices are 20% off. The discount will automatically be reflected in your shopping cart.
- All remaining stock is listed online, so sizes and prints may be limited.
- Bolero will not be doing any custom projects at this time.
- If you usually buy multiples of the same style, email Bolero directly, as there may be a few not listed on the website.
- All items are final sale. If you are unsure of your size, please consult the sizing guide or contact Bolero directly.
- The final day to place orders will be December 29th.
- All items will be shipped no later than January 5, 2022.
- The best way to contact Bolero is via their online form at https://www.bolerobeachwear.com/pages/contact-us.
We’ve written many reviews of Bolero garments through the years. You can find them all HERE. And here are some of our favorite Bolero memories:
And twirling in the Multiwear dress:
Many thanks from the heart for your support Hourglassy!
It’s very sad to close Bolero, unfortunately it’s the right thing to do in this circumstances.
What an incredible rewarding feeling to see all the smiles and happiness that our dresses and every single piece we created has brought to our customer’s life.
Cheers to a new year with new dreams!
So sorry to see Bolero closing, I love the dresses I own from them!
Patricia, I wish you the best in your future endeavors. I have two of your faux wrap tops. One is bright blue and the other is purple. They’re both fabulous. I hoped one day to visit Florida to see Disney World, Miami, and you! Thanks for being such a wonderful source of bust-friendly clothing!