Every link in today’s roundup has to do with clothing:
- The amazing Leila shows you how to refashion a maxi dress to accommodate large boobs.Â This looks like a project even I could do. Because it combines the bottom of a dress with a separate tee shirt on top, the color and fabric combinations are endless!
- Good news about DDAtelier: Domestic Outlet liked the skirt she ordered to go with her jacket so much that she’s going to order another one . . . in her correct size. Be sure to check out her post about sizing before you place your own order. And if you’re a US size 0/2, she’ll sell you her original purchase for just $60.
- When I mentioned the peekaboo trend last Thursday, June from Braless in Brasil pointed me to Curvy Kitten’s review of this amazing peekaboo find from New Look. Why, oh why, must we wear bras?! Since a lot of busty women in Europe seem to like New Look dresses, I was especially interested in Nothing Ever Fits’ explanation of why New Look dresses tend to fit a full bust better than most high street stores.
- I’ve always enjoyed XLHourglass’s comments on this blog, but for some reason I only just realized what an amazing blog she herself writes. Her latest post reviews a lacy Pepperberry dress, but dig through her archives, too. Her experience with a television wardrobe makeover includes encouragement from the host to sacrifice the use of her arms for the cause of looking good.Â I also like the nice formal dress that she discovered before the holidays–I’d love her to add a tutorial someday about how she added the sheer arms to her dress.
- Finally, there was great excitement on Twitter and FB when Urkye posted a jacket on their sewing blog! What a great style for showing the waist and fitting the bust even when it’s buttoned–it would be fabulous if they would add this to their collection.
Late addition! Check out Azzy Makes’s discovery of Knit to Flatter. I read this post two Sundays ago and was so excited that I tweeted about it all morning. I only just watched the video tonight, and I now have a girl crush on Amy.