I bought this Sony Cyber-shot HX9V at Costco on Friday, and I haven’t had anything to take a picture of for Hourglassy since!Â So I stopped by Talbot’s on my way home tonight and found this jacket.Â Is it a keeper?Â I list the pros and cons after the second photo.
- a really pretty greenish color with flecks of brown and grey, so it’s versatile and looks great with my eyes
- down to $75 from $159; makes the cost of alterations less painful
- one button closure beneath the bust line
- seams everywhere lend themselves to being taken in at the sides and in the back
- good excuse to try the new seamstress I’ve discovered near our house
- alterations will be e-x-p-e-n-s-i-v-e . . . look how long those arms are!
- really warm and a tiny bit scratchy
- too corporate looking?
I welcome your feedback.Â And thanks for your indulgence with my new camera obsession!