Leah’s on vacation, so let’s have a giveaway! We haven’t had one in ages. First I’ll describe what’s in the treasure chest below, and then I’ll give you the entry rules.
7 B·Saxxy Dresses from PJ Harlow
I reviewed this amazing full bust find last September, and B·Saxxy is still my favorite thing to wear after my Sunday morning shower.
8 Freya Palm Pareos
We’re so focused on bust-sized swimwear that we never cover Eveden’s great accessories. The end of swim season doesn’t mean it’s the end of being able to wear this wrap. It’s a super versatile accessory that can be worn as a scarf or belt in cooler months.
7 Eucalan Goody Bags
I am very tempted to keep these because I LOVE washing my lingerie in Eucalan. It’s so easy, and it always smells pretty. Their stain-treating wipes are so great that I ordered a box of them at Curve last month to give as thank you gifts to my shirt customers.
2 Lilly & Lime Bikini Sets (Size-specific)
If you thought you spied a Lilly & Lime bikini top in my pile of treasures, you were right! Leah and I received review sets that, unfortunately, were too small in the cups. We try only to review pieces that don’t fit when we can describe the process of finding our proper size, but it was too daunting to ship these adorable sets to Australia for an exchange. Instead, we’ve decided to ship them to two lucky Hourglassy readers in the United States! On the left is the floral full cup top in 32FF and the nectarine full briefs in Australian size 14 (around a medium). On the right is the stripe underwire halter in 30G and the stripe full brief in Australian size 12.
1 Freya Fancies Bralette (Size-specific)
So many times I have been tempted to tear the tags off this lovely purple bralette (size medium) and wear it around the house in the morning, but I already own and love my black Fancies bralette. For some reason it seems decadent to own two bralettes gifted to me by Eveden. Completely crazy of me, but completely lucky for one of you. It’s size medium. Leah reviewed hers here. My micro-review: super comfortable, and I forget that I’m not even wearing a regular bra. However, I would never wear it outside the house.
2 Tia Lynn Bralette and Panty Sets (Size-specific)
Gorgeous and sexy in super soft Modal. Everything is in size S. The panties fit, but the bralettes are a bit shallow. Amazing details.
1 Maison Lejaby Tanga (Size-specific)
These tanga bottoms in U.S. size XL/8 (French size 5) are decorated with Swarovski crystals along the ruching in back and at the hip points in front. The fabric is super soft. Sometimes I’m lucky with sizes that are included in a goody bag, and sometimes an Hourglassy reader gets all the luck instead!
1 Lou Piccadilly Thong (Size-specific)
How I wish I wore thongs. This is a size medium.
Here’s how to enter:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “29 prizes” in the subject line. (By doing so, you agree to be subscribed to newsletters from Hourglassy and/or Campbell & Kate.)
- Answer these questions:
- If you want to win a size-specific prize, which prize do you want to win? (We’ll draw for these prizes first, after which anyone who didn’t win will be included in the drawing for non-sized prizes.)
- What is your biggest busty wardrobe challenge this fall, and how are you thinking of solving it? (Alternatively, how have you solved your biggest busty wardrobe challenge in the past?)
- Where do you spend most of your time on social media?
- The deadline for entering is 11:59 PM (Pacific time) on Friday, September 23.
- Prizes will only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
- Each entrant will be assigned a number that will be entered into a list randomizer at Random.org. For each drawing, the number at the top of the list will be the winner.
- Winners will be notified by email. If a winner does not respond within one week, a new winner will be chosen.